1 word to describe the Sectionals in Stockholm
2 things I would have done different
1. Hmm … not learning my opponents to squatclean before the last WOD – looks like they nailed that one … ha ha
2. Maybe I should have dropped a KB on Jenny – damn that girl was in good shape!
3 wishes for the Regionals
Boxjumps ! New lifting shoes! 1 rep max OH squat !
4 nice things about the Sectionals
1. Getting to know my fellow crossfitters even better!
2. Hanging around the competetion and talking to a lot of new people!
3. Being able to perform all the WODs rx’ed!
4. Really pushing my limits!
5 things that I’ve learned from this experience
1. That I shouldn’t eat too much dried fruit !! It fu*ks your stomach up!
2. That I need to control my flexability ( I sometimes landed on the floor, before standing up in the squatclean)
3. Taking chances pays off (if you feel like it, go for that PR)
4. Getting yelled at makes me perform 10% extra – I’m so gratefull for all the support!
5. What you do in your everyday training, is what you do in competetion. So don’t be sloppy with the standards in your daily training – you won’t be able to correct when you’re stressed out! I was happy that I’m always trying to make every rep count, saved me a lot of “fails” …
Thanks to Casall for supporting me!