My top 5
1 word to describe the Sectionals in Stockholm
2 things I would have done different
1) Kept my hands on the f…… deadlift bar!
2) Going more all out on the last WOD!
3 wishes for the Regionals
1) Same group of atlets from Denmark.. ‘Cause.. what an awesome crew
2) NO SDHP 🙂
3) Same intensity level as at the sectionals!
4 nice things about the Sectionals
1) Great people there, both atlets and spectators. All the new people you meet are friendly and share your passion for CrossFit.
2) The last sprint on the burpees by Uffe, which meant that he made it under the time cap, by 1 sec. Really amazing effort!
3) The thing that even though everybody is competing, you still see atletes helping each other with little advice on technique etc. before workouts!
4) The Danes’ overall performance!
5 things that I’ve learned from this experience
2) Stay cool under the work-out and don’t forget the rules of the movements!!!!
3) Don’t be intimidated by the big and muscled opponents, they are more scared of you, than you are of them!
4) Believing in your own abilities will get you further than you imagine!
5) Allways stay positive and optimistic!!… Like Martin Møller 🙂