My top 5
1 word to describe the Sectionals in Stockholm
2 things I would have done different
1. Started my deadlift on 115 kg. instead of 110 kg. in order to have reached 125 kg.
2. Practised my pull-ups more 🙂
3 wishes for the Regionals
1. Great WODs (and having been able to participate)!
2. Close competitions
3. Danes qualifying for the CrossFit Games 2010!
4 nice things about the Sectionals
1. Great crowd
2. That Mikko Salo showed up
3. Having Hollis from CrossFit Santa Cruz as head judge
4. The overall performance of the athletes
5 things that I’ve learned from this experience
1. Never underestimate your competitors
2. Need to train hard(er)
3. Need to train (even) smarter
4. Set a goal and go for it! (mine was to end up in the top 3)
5. Need to improve my pull-ups!
Sarah finished 3rd!
Thanks to Casall for believing in me!
See the entire wrap-up on crossfit.com here.