- Name: Elizabeth Gunner
- Age: 25
- Affiliate: CrossFit Copenhagen
- Country: Denmark currently (from the US)
- Affiliate/blog www-page: crossfitcopenhagen.dk
- Crossfitting since: November 2008
- My favorite WOD: odd-implement workouts
- Why this WOD is my favorite: At my previous gym (crossfitthewoodlands.com), every Friday there were different WODs to pick from and one was always an odd-implement workout. It would include some of the usual CF exercises using different equipment and/or some different exercises. It’s amazing how difficult some things that you enjoyed doing as a kid (leap frog, monkey bars, crab walks, etc.) are as an adult. These were always a good mix-up from the usual WODs and for most of them you didn’t realize how hard you were working until you felt it the next day.
- Any obstacles?: Being able to do some of the exercises
- My favorite meal/diet: Zone
- Why this meal/diet is my favorite: Both paleo and zone are good, but I like Zone better since you can technically eat anything without cheating (as long as you keep the correct proportions of carbs, protein, and fat).
- Any obstacles?: Sticking to it before/after extended exercise (like marathons) and drinking
- Future goals: Making zone/paleo part of my lifestyle rather than a diet
Liz will be participating in the FIT AS FU*K CrossFit Challenge…..
Vote for your favorite WOD for the FIT AS FU*K CrossFit Challenge here